Gite rental "les Terrasses" and tourism in Anjou
For everyday life, the gîte is located 1km from the shops: bakery/pastry shop, grocery shop, butcher's shop, wine shop, pharmacy, newspapers/newsagent, and 3km from 2 shopping centres.
For leisure activities, swimming pool with filtered Loire water two kilometres away, fishing on the banks of the Loire 100 metres from the gîte, possibility of hiring bicycles and canoes or taking part in an organised canoe trip, traditional boat trip on the Loire from Le Thoureil.
The gîte "Les Terrasses" on the banks of the Loire is above all a place of calm and relaxation, a break from the busy life, only 1h30 by TGV from Paris. This does not exclude visiting the Anjou region and its many treasures.
Find below our favourites....
A few must-haves :
Theme parks :
- Terra Botanica plant park 14km N.
- Accrobranche in Ecouflant 16km N.
- Bioparc - Zoo of Doué la Fontaine 35km S-W.
- Oriental park in Maulévrier 67km S-W.
Romanesque churches :
- Savennières 20km W.
- Cunault 32km S-W.
Guinguettes on the banks of the Loire :
- En Rouge et Loire - Les Ponts de Cé
- Guinguette à Jojo, 10km W.
- Port la Vallée, 13km W.
- Les Tourbillons - La Possonnière 17km W.
- January: Cinema "Festival Premiers Plans" in Angers,
- April/October: Equestrian performances "Le cadre noir" in Saumur,
- June/July: Theatre "Festival d'Anjou" in Angers and its region,
- July/August: World music and jazz "Tempo rives" in Angers bord de Maine (free),
- September: Street show "Accroches-coeurs" in Angers (free),
Don't hesitate to ask me for information, I will be happy to help you discover our beautiful region, its must-sees and our favourites.